ADVERTISE ON FOLK MUSIC NOTEBOOK!!!
This is a unique opportunity to reach a targeted audience looking for unique products that fit their lifestyle. Our primary audience is adults, many who came of age during the folk revival as well as younger audiences that grew up or seek out the intelligent singer-songwriters that make up the folk community. These are the same people you meet at folk festivals and venues across the country, people who are seeking out alternatives to commercial music and are supportive of businesses who have similar interests.
We can also tailor a package to fit your needs and budget. The above packages include creation of a single spot that would be scheduled to air during the broadcast times. I can either produce a spot for you (I would work with you to create the basic script and then I would do the voice over and production here), or if you have access to recording equipment - you could deliver a completed spot, or simply your voice over and I would then create the spot. We can work out the details and I will make it as easy as possible for you. It will be fun! I can also work with you for an on-air schedule that would meet your needs if the above plans do not line up with your plans.
For more information contact Ron Olesko - RON@FOLKMUSICNOTEBOOK.COM
1. Commercial spots should be :30 in length.
2. Advertising must tell the truth and not mislead consumers. In addition, claims must be substantiated.
3. Folk Music Notebook does not accept advertising for elections - if you are running for office, this is not the place.
3. A .jpg (600px X 600px) should accompany your ad so we can display your product on our on-screen player.
4. Folk Music Notebook reserves the right to approve commercial copy. Products and commericals must be aligned with our folk music programming.
Copyright 2020 © Folk Music Notebook L.L.C. - All Rights Reserved.