ADVERTISE ON FOLK MUSIC NOTEBOOK!!!
This is a unique opportunity to reach a targeted audience looking for unique products that fit their lifestyle. Our primary audience is adults, many who came of age during the folk revival as well as younger audiences that grew up or seek out the intelligent singer-songwriters that make up the folk community. These are the same people you meet at folk festivals and venues across the country, people who are seeking out alternatives to commercial music and are supportive of businesses who have similar interests.
FOLK MUSIC NOTEBOOK is offering a low-cost introductory offer to purchase advertising time during our broadcast day
We can produce the spot for you or you can deliver a completed commercial to us. If you would like just to create a commercial, you can send us a script (we will work with you on the copy) and we will create the spot. Once you approve the final commercial spot, we will arrange a schedule to fit your needs!
Spots will be scheduled during the broadcast day – twenty for morning drive, twenty for afternoon drive time and the remaining ten during evenings and weekends. We will work with you to plan the air times and days that they will air, based on your product needs during the calendar year following our launch date.
We are extending our introductory pre-launch advertising package of fifty :30 second spots for only $100 (where else can you get a commercial for only $2 apiece??) This special reward is a limited offer will end on August 1.
For more information contact Ron Olesko - RON@FOLKMUSICNOTEBOOK.COM
1. Commercial spots should be :30 in length.
2. Advertising must tell the truth and not mislead consumers. In addition, claims must be substantiated.
3. Folk Music Notebook does not accept advertising for elections - if you are running for office, this is not the place.
3. A .jpg (600px X 600px) should accompany your ad so we can display your product on our on-screen player.
4. Folk Music Notebook reserves the right to approve commercial copy. Products and commericals must be aligned with our folk music programming.
Copyright 2019 © Folk Music Notebook L.L.C. - All Rights Reserved.